Thursday 29 November 2012

STPM is actually...

So finally, i am having STPM. wow blogging in da middle of stpm so smart kah fai! WOO HOO.
But seriously, i must let the world know how is this test known to be ON OF THE FUCKIN HARDEST IN DA WORLD!!!
AISHEH proud moment **blushes**
Honestly, just like for UPSR,PMR, and SPM i barely touched anything. Rushed like a mad cow a week before the real thing and get straight A's.
I told myself..look kah fai. STPM is on of da hardest exams in da world. YOU DON'T WANNA SCREW THIS!!! NOOOOO!!!
But needless to say, i am a smart ass.
-played with my ipod in tuition all da time
-sleep in class all da time
-played with joyce,barney,sophia,wen yi,su hui, caryn, sim, henry, ben, micheal, luke and yada yada all da time
-dance practice all da time
-hang out all da time
-became a  vain pot all da time
Everytime before exam omg rush rush rushhhh.
But not bad, i can still get top 3 in the whole form. Even managed to get first once.
BUT STPM.
haizz. As usual i studied a week before. and honestly let me tell u. i dun know if i will get killed for saying this.
I find STPM easier than SPM.
maybe it's just me. :/ But the papers were not really hard, it is because i didnt study much haha. no mind blowing questions. and hey i can manage through most of the questions.
I DO NOT KNOW IF I CAN GET AN "A" FOR EVERYTHING!
But hey i am just saying it's not that bad, i could manage it better than SPM.
So yeah. two more weeks and THAILAND HERE I COMEEEEEEE.
I am going to Thailand representing Malaysia for a dance competitionnnnn.
EXCITEDDDDD!! 
 and for my readers...


 
 A recent picture with Mummy and ma sister Japanese booth style. :D
I hope stpm ends soon so i can finally move on and strive for my dream haha. 
hear from me soon bahbaiiiii

No comments:

Post a Comment