Saturday 3 November 2012

Life turning point

Life has been really hectic.
Now i just wanna point out that i have this major major exam in my country in like 2 weeks time. Freakin STPM is finally here after waiting for it 1 year plus
Let's just say i never expect i would come this far, i never did.
                                           My mood currently ^ THERE LMAO

Went i first came in i was just like let's just get an average score and enter uni. I did not really study hard or whatsoever. But things started blooming and i got like 1st place in lower six!! i was like. maybe i had it in me all this while. :/ my mind was growing maybe? LOL
And my streaks of better than average scores continues in upper six. LOL boy was i surprised.
i thought at 18 i was going to put down studying and go all out doing castings to be signed in a talent agency but i ended up in form 6. and boy was God really really kind haha.
Now 2 months left and i will be 20. and i start asking myself what will i be doing next.
Honestly i missed out several really good chances while doing form 6. I've already been scouted twice but there is form 6. That was like my breaking point. I actually chose form 6!! over my actual dream.
My friends are telling me i will definitely get my chance again? the thing is..will i? I just don't know at this point. It's just so scary. Will i be too od?? Will i lose my talent??. I don't have any other talent other than being an entertainer and it's just messing with my head really bad these few days. UGHHH I don't want to be stuck with a career that displays major DULL JACK IMAGE ya know. :/
But i am so glad i met a few individual souls who helped me and guided me so much during these hard times. YOU KNOW WHO YOU AREE!! LOL. C****, J****, J******, C**********,A****,S***** I actually got 1st in the form, won a dance competition, won my public speaking contest. I thought form 6 would be like BLEAK from head to toe but it was such an enjoyable ride.

SOOO!! i told myself..kah fai, just get STPM over with and u shall work hard for your dreams next year onwards. I always tell myself don't stop when you are tired, stop when you are done!!
and my dear readers you shall too! :D thus my turning point in life will be happening soon.

WISH ME LUCK AND I AM WISHING ALL OF YOU WHO IS CURRENTLY READING THIS!! KICK SOME MAJOR ASS YAWWWW :D


THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!! Yes that is me :D and FYI that was the first shot the camera clicked and it was this cool!! haha syok sendiri

No comments:

Post a Comment