Friday 9 November 2012

My skin tone

This is a random pose to show u how i have become from a dark child to a normal chinese toned child. LOL
You know how asians have this craze about getting fair snow like skin. Well i don't need no fair skin but my skin tone ever since i was a kid was like DARK BROWN . When i went to Japan for my student's exchange program a Japanese uncle actually asked if i was from Indonesia cause i was..yea dark =.= **SCREAMED IN MY HEAD A LITTLE**.
and i have always been quite a vain person and getting vainer every single day haha.
so one day i watched this Thailand movie and there was this soap called tamarind soap used in the movie that a girl used every single day until she became fair. Like from dark brown to actual vanilla.
So as usual i thought ,"PUHLEASE MUST BE A GIMMICK!!"
But my Thai friend Thanya said it actually works if u use it diligently.
So what the heck.
So i started using using and before i know it. One year plus passed by and i finally realized the results today. 
So here's a comparison.
Both these photos i took using the Japanese photo booth aka Purikura machine.
the are suppose to make u look good haha so i did it.





As you can see. the machine actually made me a tad bit fairer. i was let's say two shades darker LMAO. compare my skin tone to my foster Japanese brother's skin tone. You can see i am yea. darker LOL. i kinda look like a Malay guy huh? That was me, 2009 in Japan being mistaken as an Indonesian. Ughhh LOL

AND NOW IN 2012 upon using the tamarind soap for one year plus.
 
Look at me!! the down left corner! Yup that's me. With the same machine but. LOL i can't believe i am saying this. I look so much FAIRER wow. :D i am as fair as Sophia the girl next to me and she is like one of the fairest girl in school LOL The soap is not a gimmick. Or sometimes i wonder maybe it's never the soap or maybe i just grew out of melanin haha. You never know :D

But nevertheless, at least ppl look at me and know and recognize me as a Chinese or sometimes a Japanese which is good enough for me muahahahaha. LOL.
If u doubt that maybe the machine for 2012 is different you can look at the guy above me who has a darker skin shade. His shade now is about the shade i had in 2009.

So believe it or not.
IT WORKED. LOL The tamarind soap company should so find me as an ambassador cause i am solid prove haha. :D

SO thanks for reading my yet another random post. Till next time readers BYE :))

No comments:

Post a Comment