Friday 27 July 2012

HeLLOOOO

HelLLLOOOOO

So before i start writing for my first post, let me give it to you.
If you hate:
1) Cartoons in general (Spongebob especially)
2) Dancing
3) Unicorns,Bears,Fishes,Dogs,Tortoises
4) Candies, Doughnuts, Sugarrrrr
5) Me
Then you can just F******* leave cause i kinda don't like you already. **looks at you with one eyeee**
 
This is me. Name, Ho Kah Fai. I go with Alex to. Chinese. err i dance a lot. i always assume i was born an entertainer. i believe i will make it big someday. If not also maybe will open a famous kopitiam somewhere where i am da boss. anddd my favourite cartoon is SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTSSSS!!!! **DUM DUM DUM**. Unlike most other teenagers i don't spend time playing games or hanging out cause i dedicate most of my time doing practices and other stuff. Once i reach home to the bed it is! So kind of a monotonous life i have..i knowww :(

I believe that i am likable but i don't really know, i have quite some haters out there too (i will tell you someday, it's damn interesting). I also believe i am talented **COUGHS COUGHS** i do k?

BUTT...that's why i created this blog so that i can look like i have a bit of some life :D
So bite me LMAOOOO. This year has been very kind to me so i wanna blog it all out so i can look back and enjoy all the CRAP i posted. I AM SUCH A BRILLIANT PERSON! and that's about it...

Thank you for reading now u may leaveee my blog and go do something that is actually useful TROLOLOL

 




1 comment:

  1. Hiiii first commenter yoooo! Okay, firstly the "I hardly hang out" part is the biggest lie ever. Secondly, unless you are a popular blogger (like XiaXue or *ahem* MEEEE), refrain yourself from calling haters to piss off cos' I don't think your haters know this blog exist LMAO. Thirdly, YOU DID NOT MESSAGE ME YOUR BLOG LINK. I had to find out from Twitter. For that, you owe me a bag of gummy bears. Kay bye.

    ReplyDelete