Monday 1 April 2013

Kpop Star Hunt


Look at those faces, hopeful aspiring in-making-superstars :D
Everyone i literally mean everyone definitely wants to be a superstar or had thought of it. Heck i have even been training to be one since like forever. 
Forcing my splits, stunts, dancing , entertaining, appearance. I am not bragging in any sense but i did put effort in this but i believe i can put more. The sky is the limit no?

So here i was watching Kpop star hunt season 2. ahhh i thought to myself. The Malaysian finalists are really not baddd. The guy Erul was really good. and before i knew it. He won runner up in the finale. :D i was like woahhhhhhhhh #malaysianpride

So here i am thinking i should join this year! Since last year i couldn't join because i was in form 6. But one thing struck me.
Let's do a checklist the things Alex thinks he is good at...dancing check, rapping check,being vain as hell check, singing? ......
...................................
.............................
...................
............
.....
..
.
I have never sang before like officially for anything. I also don't think i am good at it. True i have sang and screamed in the karaoke room before but. LOL that's just a whole other thing LMAO I have never thought of singing as my thing. I LOVE dancing but singing ..nahhh
I LOVE RAPPING THOUGH. But i am sure they are not looking for the next Eminem or Nicki Minaj. They are looking for the next Kpop STAR :D

But there were instances when i sing people would ask me to shut up. I have had people saying I cannot sing just give up, or i just literally suck. LOL But i have has instances when people said i can sing but i guess they were trying to be nice while their ears are bleeding. But i have actually passed a musical auditions by singing and even landed a role!! So i don't know for myself. But i am no taylor swift or one direction. I am a wannabe sound alike to those people. LOL

So here's the catch. I always believe in this. I believe everyone can sing. Some may have the natural talent in it and does it better than other. But everyone can sing! You just need practice. The right techniques,right pitching and staying in tune..and yes i look like i know everything but truth is i know nuts about singing haha. But i believe if i believe in myself and train i can be a decent singer. I dont have to be the best but i just need to precede my own expectations.

The competition also states Kpop star hunt. Not Korean Idol. It's not a singing competition . #THANKGOD!  So i believe if i can juggle well between all the required talents. Singing, dancing, entertaining.
I hope...i just hope i stand a chance. Even passing auditions would mean the whole world to me.

So for the next few months i will be practicing diligently for this event. I will keep you guys updated. :D

HUGS to my readers, till next time
Alex <3

1 comment: